HOUSE OF SURF COACHING PARTICIPANT DECLARATION INDEMNITY SIGN ON WAIVER
In consideration of the House of Surf accepting my application to participate in any coaching activities, below I acknowledge, understand and agree that:
1.Warning: I understand and acknowledge that surf activities are dangerous and there are inherent risks which may result in serious injury to myself. Additionally, waves/ocean can act in a sudden and unpredictable (changeable) ways.
2. I declare that I can swim 50 metres (150 feet).
3. I declare that I do not have any fitness, medical or physical conditions that would affect my participation in the activity. (e.g. please advise instructor of asthma, previous broken bones, dislocated joints, diabetes, allergic reactions, wear contact lenses/hearing aids, any disabilities, etc.)
4. I agree not to drink alcohol or take prohibited drugs before or during surf activities.
5. I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of the House of Surf.
6. Authorise the House of Surf to arrange medical or hospital treatment as necessary and I agree to pay for all associated costs.
7. Photographic and or visual images taken by the House of Surf of my participation in any coaching activities may be used for general promotion of the organiser's activities.
8. I understand that the information provided by me in this form is necessary for the operation of any coaching activities. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the objects of the House of Surf and to provide me with information pertaining to any coaching activities. I understand that I will be able to access my information through the House of Surf upon request. If the information is not provided I might not be permitted to participate in any coaching activities.
9. Release and Indemnity: I understand that by selecting 'Yes' on the url: https://houseofsurf.co/sign-indemnity-form/ that this document constitutes a complete and unconditional release or all liability of the proprietors of the House of Surf, its employees and agents to the greatest extent allowed by the law in the event of me and/or the children under my care, suffering injury or death.